« Home | Just got back from watching the restored Metropoli... » | This, of course, is much worse. Why is it all we'... » | There's really no justification for this sort of t... » | Just helped (slightly) a friend paint a room. I'd ... » | Something of quality on Something Awful? I didn't... » | Time marches on. I wish it wouldn't. » | I hate soy sauce. » | This kills the life-long dreams of about half of m... » | I'd be happier about this, but 66 and change still... » | 'Marquee Moon' is still an amazing piece of work. » 

Friday, February 21, 2003 

Around about 5 am, I turn down the difficulty of whatever game I'm playing and switch to softer music. I probably should have gone to bed instead.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates