« Home | 'Marquee Moon' is still an amazing piece of work. » | I feel like someone hit me, hard, on the back of m... » | Shockingly enough, it seems that animals will adap... » | As long as this continues, I will still have some ... » | It's too early for me to be feeling like it's this... » | Was just relistening to Hatful Of Hollow. I reali... » | The internet will eventually destroy any good memo... » | I'm not sure I like BBC News' new layout. But I'l... » | The ancient Greeks were more sophisticated than we... » | Newton's laws say that for every action there is a... » 

Thursday, February 20, 2003 

I'd be happier about this, but 66 and change still isn't very good, and our reliance on the US dollar is depressing in the first place.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates