« Home | Just helped (slightly) a friend paint a room. I'd ... » | Something of quality on Something Awful? I didn't... » | Time marches on. I wish it wouldn't. » | I hate soy sauce. » | This kills the life-long dreams of about half of m... » | I'd be happier about this, but 66 and change still... » | 'Marquee Moon' is still an amazing piece of work. » | I feel like someone hit me, hard, on the back of m... » | Shockingly enough, it seems that animals will adap... » | As long as this continues, I will still have some ... » 

Thursday, February 20, 2003 

There's really no justification for this sort of thing. This is dumber, and much more offensive, than 'humyn' and the whole 'capitals are fascist' thing.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates