« Home | It's getting warm. It's brown outside; I've alway... » | "The intelligent man finds almost everything ridic... » | I feel curiously amped up today. Interpol's spast... » | The building is empty and, furthermore, half-renov... » | International Mix Tapes » | 100 things about me » 

Wednesday, February 19, 2003 

Woke up this afternoon with a gulch for a throat. I poured water into it but it seemed to just seep into the fissures. It makes you constantly thirsty, because that dry feeling tells you that you haven't drank anything yet, and you keep pouring it down there. It never fills up. I've been talking oddly the last few days as a result. My voice skips when I sing.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates