« Home | I hate people. Not individual people, but people ... » | Slow news day? Yep. But, while I may not agree w... » | Working on the phone winds up giving you a very di... » | I knew I was speaking too soon. I loved Mr. Dress... » | And that's it for the night. I long for the days ... » | Yeah, I didn't like it either. As previously ment... » | Only Marcello Carlin could make me care about Davi... » | After getting Ed Harcourt's first album from the s... » | Ha. Ha. Ha. » | It's a pity this sort of thing didn't attract wide... » 

Tuesday, March 04, 2003 

Oh, wait, sorry, that last item wasn't so bad. Now I can truly say I hate people. Both links courtesy of Warren Ellis' newsmine Die Puny Humans, cheers.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates