« Home | I knew I was speaking too soon. I loved Mr. Dress... » | And that's it for the night. I long for the days ... » | Yeah, I didn't like it either. As previously ment... » | Only Marcello Carlin could make me care about Davi... » | After getting Ed Harcourt's first album from the s... » | Ha. Ha. Ha. » | It's a pity this sort of thing didn't attract wide... » | I've always liked Huxley (although, like many, my ... » | More AL goodness to follow. This, for example, is... » | Two interesting and timely warnings, courtesy of A... » 

Tuesday, March 04, 2003 

Working on the phone winds up giving you a very different perspective on talking to people. You hit ten buttons and wham - you're talking to someone hundreds of kilometers away. The feeling of disconnect is constant.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates