« Home | Church Of Me time again. I've heard "The Seed" (m... » | Despite what this review says, the only grounds I ... » | I'm not sure whether I'm impressed, or just annoye... » | Lots to catch up to on AL Daily. To begin with, D... » | My computer at home is going to take 14 discs to b... » | Don't believe the hype; this may indeed be good, p... » | The fuck? (via boingboing) » | Although this is definitely an aquired taste for t... » | Yes, I'll probably link to The Church Of Me every ... » | I think I want this. » 

Monday, March 10, 2003 

One of the ways, unfortunately, that I've been imitating TMFTML has been been in the paucity of content here recently (our computer is broken - he's just got a job). But there's some good stuff up today, foremost a promise to give us a list of ten good, overlooked authors. I wouldn't say his taste is impeccable, but it's close, usually.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates