« Home | One of the lights downstairs at work has gone epil... » | Usually I only link to SA for humour, but todays u... » | Sometimes, not even the AMG can help you avoid ste... » | Interesting article on a topic near and dear to ev... » | Mark Steyn has never particularly impressed me, an... » | My girlfriend is a big fan of Bill Bryson, so hope... » | "The Germans are the worst my school was literally... » | I've never been partial to blondes, myself. » | I love Filthy, and you should too. His Willard re... » | A friend from high school directed me to these. T... » 

Monday, March 17, 2003 

This is even more depressing in the context of what's going on tonight. There's a strange sense of free-fall in the building tonight, with none of us being really sure how far this will go.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates