« Home | More AL goodness to follow. This, for example, is... » | Two interesting and timely warnings, courtesy of A... » | Any reviewer (of anything) who says they never do ... » | My computer at home has come down with some digita... » | I wouldn't play the games, but I love those reviews. » | Yes! Admittedly, I wish there was more new stuff,... » | This film was unjustly maligned when it came out (... » | I wouldn't keep linking to the Onion every week if... » | I want to see this. » | Women. » 

Monday, March 03, 2003 

I've always liked Huxley (although, like many, my first and primary exposure to him was in high school english class) and this, despite some authorial predjudice showing through is a fine overview.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates