« Home | Science once again confirms something that intuiti... » | Another fine article from the weekly Ideas section... » | I hate humans. » | "Shitty Mussolini" would be a good name for a punk... » | Oh, sure, this whole Iraq thing will go off withou... » | This should be a fim rebuke to those hysterical ab... » | Went to see Godspeed last night and picked up this... » | Good article, but a shitty ending. » | As I was just walking through the halls of one of ... » | But it's safe, really. » 

Monday, March 31, 2003 

Yes, but then again, no. On the whole, I think I agree with Lamey (and I like irregardless, dammit), but I think at least some of the frustration comes not from snobbery but because people should be taught how these things work, even if they are eventually going to decide they like the "non-standard" language instead.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates