« Home | This seems to me to be interesting, but potentiall... » | I've just had one of those strange moments where I... » | Interesting piece on Hitler's library. » | Read this a while ago at a friends' house - it was... » | Virginia Heffernan is quite good. » | This is kind of an interesting idea. » | I apologize if anything posted today is kind of af... » | Even though Parish is in low-power mode for a whil... » | And following up the whole Iraqi museum thing, her... » | Interesting comment about the looting of Iraq's mu... » 

Tuesday, April 22, 2003 

The current situation in Iraq scares me. Yes, that's real blood, their blood, and they got like that because they are on a religious pilgrimmage.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates