« Home | Interesting comment about the looting of Iraq's mu... » | Cory Doctorow's comment on this item at boingboing... » | Interestingly enough, I had very definite one-song... » | This is interesting: Stylus is apparantly startin... » | Every time I link to one of these I feel whatever ... » | I have to thank The Minor Fall, The Major Lift for... » | So I just learned that, acoording to this, the #1 ... » | Of course, while Israel are not the evil Empire, t... » | To quote one of Atom's songs: The Palestinians ar... » | I'll stop linking to Parish's NES article when eit... » 

Friday, April 18, 2003 

And following up the whole Iraqi museum thing, here we learn that it's not as bad as feared. Which makes me happy, and answers my whole "how could the museum not have known something like this was going to happen?" question. Apparantly they anticipated bombing, at least. Still, the fact that some of the looters destroyed what they couldn't take disgusts me.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates