« Home | Ah, this takes me back to my youth. A horrible, h... » | I've been reading Elf Only Inn tonight, and I real... » | Hands up, whoever didn't see this coming. » | This is really neat. » | Considering that she's always been talented, and t... » | When Shakira is more politically active than you, ... » | Pitchfork's reviews can vary wildly in quality, bu... » | Worth it for the headline alone. » | I got to work at 1. I woke up at 12:30. I feel d... » | I can't stop laughing. Couldn't happen to a nicer... » 

Monday, April 28, 2003 

Excellent piece by Marcello Carlin on Mike Oldfield and Glenn Branca. I plan to pick up the Branca reissue, just as soon as I don't have to skip lunch to do it.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates