« Home | When it rains, it pours - more info on Uzumaki. » | Previous statements to the contrary aside, I do so... » | I would have assumed it already was, actually. » | Some people ask me why I hate Scientology. Leavin... » | Yes, it's been a slow day. But it's all worth it,... » | Great, with one conflict possibly over, the UN gea... » | Poor bastard. I've always liked Blair at least a l... » | Interesting perspective on the sixties here, altho... » | As someone who is familar, unfortunately, with the... » | The Onion is getting pretty vicious about the war ... » 

Thursday, April 10, 2003 

Finishing a take-home final today. Rough stuff - Aristotle, Nietzsche and phenomenology. On a lighter note (and you won't get the pun until you read the article), Arts & Letters has linked a great article about comedy.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates