« Home | News flash: Religious conservatism in the US thre... » | The SA photoshop feature this week is especially g... » | Toastyfrog has just uploaded the third page of his... » | Pleased to report that it looks like Mr. Durst has... » | This is kind of creepy. So, unsurprisingly, it wa... » | There's a shock. » | Finishing a take-home final today. Rough stuff - ... » | When it rains, it pours - more info on Uzumaki. » | Previous statements to the contrary aside, I do so... » | I would have assumed it already was, actually. » 

Friday, April 11, 2003 

Given my feelings on democracy (it's been downhill ever since Athens), I'm inclined to pretty much agree with this.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates