« Home | I love the idea of synesthesia, and apparantly res... » | How does this strike anyone as a good idea? » | Give me a break. » | I really should get around to reading some Camus. » | Today I had toast for breakfast. That may not see... » | They're all wastes of skin. And I don't care if I... » | Another accurate Fame Audit. » | Virgin births for everyone! » | I managed to find Complete Works, Vol. 1 for a goo... » | Sounds like Brahm's life was more interesting than... » 

Tuesday, April 29, 2003 

I don't usually blog quizzes, but I like this one. I'm apparantly heading to the second level, with the Lustful, to hang out with Helen of Troy and Cleopatra for all enternity. Lustful doesn't just refer to sex, though, I'm damned for "[betraying] reason at the behest of [my] appetite for pleasure". Sounds about right.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates