« Home | Parish's art and updates have been really top-notc... » | Women are special. » | Today is three distinct things; Earth Day, my dog'... » | This is why I love Achewood. Also, this. I've be... » | Sweden is weird. » | The current situation in Iraq scares me. Yes, tha... » | This seems to me to be interesting, but potentiall... » | I've just had one of those strange moments where I... » | Interesting piece on Hitler's library. » | Read this a while ago at a friends' house - it was... » 

Tuesday, April 22, 2003 

I really, really hate to kind of agree with Limbaugh on anything, but Wolff is an idiot. And the left needs less idiots right now, not more.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates