« Home | I do not believe this shit. Yes, the entire Iraqi... » | "You know what I like best in a comedy? Humor." F... » | Liz does her usual excellent job reviewing the ori... » | "In Stylus' continuing effort to become the new NM... » | "My darling One & beautiful, Everything tends towa... » | 'With an Iron Fist, We Will Lead Humanity to Happi... » | Only the top article here is really worth your tim... » | Good, well-reasoned article on why the US should k... » | Had another 8:30 exam today. I feel extremely goo... » | Strangely enough, Parish has actually posted the n... » 

Monday, April 14, 2003 

I'm not entirely sure why TMFTML claims this is a waste of time. Having at least a partial interest in all three bands (in order of preference: Elastica, Blur, Suede) and having heard various bits of the story here and there, I'm glad to have to whole thing in relatively coherent form. Definitely grain-of-salt material, though.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates