« Home | Of course, that means I need more content. » | I'm having trouble believing that, not only has TM... » | This article seems to have the same ambivalence to... » | This is interesting to note. I'm glad to hear it,... » | Well, reading about The Ring and the various Japan... » | I have no problem admitting that a good scary movi... » | As I belong to neither group, I find this pretty i... » | And speaking of the Delgados, the diary featured o... » | The Delgados' show was truly wonderful. I was alr... » | Why I can't get enough of these, I'm not sure. » 

Tuesday, April 08, 2003 

You may know the title track of this from a recent movie, but until you've read Julian Cope's review (funny and enlightening, as always) you've really missed out.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates