« Home | Blogger went down for a minute there, so I missed ... » | Looks interesting (via TMFTML). » | It's like the Onion, only with more focus. » | The most cheerfully insane Hentai game review yet. » | Progress may be slow, but it's nice to hear that i... » | Another prime example of why political correctness... » | I've mentioned the diary of Stewart from the Delga... » | Oh Onion, I love you. Actually, the whole week lo... » | Dumb dumb dumb. Not TMFTML, mind you, the music b... » | I really hope this isn't just the usual empty hype. » 

Thursday, May 01, 2003 

"40 years later she would tell her son that she had tried to have him aborted"

And we came that close to living in a world without Jack Chick. Pity. (I can't seem to link to the article directly, so get it while it's hot)



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates