« Home | Dumb dumb dumb. Not TMFTML, mind you, the music b... » | I really hope this isn't just the usual empty hype. » | I've glanced at the Entrances to Hell site a few t... » | Neat photography. » | May whatever deity (or lack thereof) they believe ... » | Still having archive problems, but no matter. Kud... » | Testing, testing - I'm having archive problems. » | Wednesday's Emotional Setup: What Do I Get Prefa... » | I don't usually blog quizzes, but I like this one.... » | I love the idea of synesthesia, and apparantly res... » 

Wednesday, April 30, 2003 

Oh Onion, I love you. Actually, the whole week looks pretty good, including the AV club (Evel Kenieval! Wilco! Speed Racer! Madonna! Sex slaves!



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates