« Home | I hate you, Milkman Dan! » | This just baffles the hell out of me. How long is... » | Now I want to read Thomas Berger. » | Shane has also linked me. Plus he makes fun of th... » | Gord has linked me, as well as one of the funniest... » | Neat idea, but the comments below give some idea t... » | Postscript to the last Wednesday's Emotional Setup... » | Finally all caught up. I'm going to sleep. » | Great article at Stylus on Primal Scream. » | I really like Joe Panzner. I started feeling this... » 

Thursday, May 22, 2003 

The fuck? I'm glad the Streets won, but other than that, what a shitty year for the Ivor Novellos.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates