« Home | Postscript to the last Wednesday's Emotional Setup... » | Finally all caught up. I'm going to sleep. » | Great article at Stylus on Primal Scream. » | I really like Joe Panzner. I started feeling this... » | I'm very interested to see on June 1st what Parish... » | And now... the Pizza Matrix. » | Sweet baby Jesus, yes! Now if only it gets releas... » | Sweet baby Jesus, no! » | Huh? » | A new additions to my bookmarks, Gigantic, looks t... » 

Thursday, May 22, 2003 

Neat idea, but the comments below give some idea to why it's tricky. The fact that it's not on all the time helps, though. My girlfriend wants one.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates