« Home | Interesting article on Einstein, Newton, and Asper... » | This review pretty much sums up Fake Songs. I was... » | This makes me about as mad as the new In-Laws rema... » | I guess I can finally get rid of my "Free ODB" t-s... » | A friend let me know about this, and it's pretty f... » | I love the Galaxy of Fame, and the fact that this ... » | "Bryan Adams shot by air-gun." The title really s... » | I know most stories about Diana Krall and Elvis Co... » | Um, yay? » | Those scientists, they take the fun out of everyth... » 

Friday, May 02, 2003 

I guess this explains me: My systematizing and empathizing quotients are out of whack. The former is 16 (lower than the average for either gender, which explains why I'm bad at instruction manuals and taxes), and the latter is 54, which explains, I don't know, my social life? In other words, I have a female brain. Or something. Interesting, if nothing else.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates