« Home | And now... the Pizza Matrix. » | Sweet baby Jesus, yes! Now if only it gets releas... » | Sweet baby Jesus, no! » | Huh? » | A new additions to my bookmarks, Gigantic, looks t... » | I've always respected the man, but Fametracker rea... » | This just makes me despair. » | I must admit to having much love for the H-Dog. » | It's not the band I hate, it's their fans. My bro... » | This is just awesome. » 

Thursday, May 22, 2003 

I'm very interested to see on June 1st what Parish is up to at Toastyfrog. And even if you're not, he's posted the third part of his peerless 'Drum Solo' article on prog rock.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates