« Home | Recently I haven't blogged too much, as the long w... » | Wednesday's Emotional Setup: Lazy Line Painter Ja... » | Interesting theory on how, once again, the cosmos ... » | Part of me says that this is probably bad for, for... » | I'm not sure why I didn't link to this earlier; it... » | So I just discovered that my friend Shane has a bl... » | New post at my journal. » | Thank you, Something Awful, for pointing us to the... » | As much as I don't like some conservatives (Ann Co... » | "A.R.E. Weapons fire blanks and laugh when people ... » 

Wednesday, May 21, 2003 

I've been a fan of Hunter for years, ever since I read the second Fear And Loathing as a kid. Pretty good article on his new book, even though I usually don't have time for Theroux.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates