« Home | I'm not sure why I didn't link to this earlier; it... » | So I just discovered that my friend Shane has a bl... » | New post at my journal. » | Thank you, Something Awful, for pointing us to the... » | As much as I don't like some conservatives (Ann Co... » | "A.R.E. Weapons fire blanks and laugh when people ... » | Guh? » | Please tell me the goatfucker won't win again. » | Totally repugnant. Hey, why not try only hanging ... » | Not much to say except R.I.P. This particular obi... » 

Sunday, May 18, 2003 

Part of me says that this is probably bad for, for example, the Canadian film industry. The rest of me just says fuckin' a.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates