« Home | Is it just me, or is Steve-O beginning to look lik... » | Nothing like Up In Flames to relax after a hard ni... » | Wednesday's Emotional Setup: Permanent Daylight ... » | Almost forgot: New post up at my journal. » | So long, shithead. A great goaltender? Yes. A g... » | Shit or get off the, well, you know. » | No Cities Left is the best album I have had the pl... » | Land of the free, home of the summarily executed. » | New journal entry up. » | I think remakes should be judged on their own meri... » 

Thursday, May 29, 2003 

Neil Richardson has, I think, the last word on the whole Sk8ter Boi movie thing. I think we're all hoping for scenario #2.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates