« Home | Land of the free, home of the summarily executed. » | New journal entry up. » | I think remakes should be judged on their own meri... » | Between working at the factory and trying to keep ... » | Stylus has another excellent article up, which get... » | Today I start my new job at the forklift factory (... » | Hee! » | Modern Drunkard has updated again, which is especi... » | Jesus. Warren wants the ion ray gun, but I'd sett... » | Something's rotten in Russia. » 

Wednesday, May 28, 2003 

No Cities Left is the best album I have had the pleasure to hear since at least Hate, and it may yet overtake that milestone.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates