« Home | Hee! » | Modern Drunkard has updated again, which is especi... » | Jesus. Warren wants the ion ray gun, but I'd sett... » | Something's rotten in Russia. » | No worries, Shane, I was making fun of Star Trek. » | Okay, I take it back; My comment is that girlsare... » | No comment. » | Jesus, that was quick. » | My friend Josh now has a blog. Everyone's doing it. » | The fuck? I'm glad the Streets won, but other tha... » 

Monday, May 26, 2003 

Today I start my new job at the forklift factory (I shit you not), so I won't be posting much until later. Hendy's diary, however, continues to be a source of comfort and amusement.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates