« Home | Not much to say except R.I.P. This particular obi... » | After a long hiatus, Tanya Headon and her hate are... » | Would you hire him? » | This should be interesting, if nothing else. » | Good article on 'recovered memory'. » | Land of the free, etc, etc. You know, when I deci... » | I guess this is a 'told you so' to my girlfriend. » | Now, this makes perfect sense to me. I liked Fold... » | The title of this article just slays me. » | Land of the free, home of the brave. » 

Friday, May 16, 2003 

Totally repugnant. Hey, why not try only hanging around with people you, you know, actually like?



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates