« Home | This is why I love TMFTML. Both great songs. » | Ha! I beat Pete to the punch - I am listening to ... » | Good article on Helen Keller at the New Yorker. » | Truly monumental new post at The Church Of Me. » | Interesting article assessing Buffy's impact on TV... » | Almost forgot that Ecchi Attack offshoot Chibi Cla... » | Hendy on the Drug Olympics; an idea I've heard bef... » | So, does this qualify as suffering for your art? ... » | Somehow I missed this other neat article at Stylus... » | New journal post. » 

Wednesday, June 11, 2003 

Some poor guy is trying to update the Union Jack; judging by the comments already, I feel compelled to ask: The road to hell is paved with what, exactly?



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates