« Home | "Heartbreak is in the stars for you this week when... » | "Sometimes, I think this is slowly killing me." Y... » | Jesus, even NME liked Think Tank. » | Up to his old tricks. » | I'm not a regular reader of Fametracker's forums, ... » | Huh? I like Kutcher well enough, but I can't say ... » | Agreed; in fact, I wrote about something very simi... » | Fucking brilliant. Link via TMFTML, and they got ... » | Josh sings the praises of Alien: Resurrection, an... » | This article is funny, and well done, but it loses... » 

Sunday, June 01, 2003 

Today is our anniversary, but since my girlfriend likes to sleep real late, the first nice thing I'm doing for her is to let her sleep until about 4.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates