« Home | Josh sings the praises of Alien: Resurrection, an... » | This article is funny, and well done, but it loses... » | Neil Richardson has, I think, the last word on the... » | Is it just me, or is Steve-O beginning to look lik... » | Nothing like Up In Flames to relax after a hard ni... » | Wednesday's Emotional Setup: Permanent Daylight ... » | Almost forgot: New post up at my journal. » | So long, shithead. A great goaltender? Yes. A g... » | Shit or get off the, well, you know. » | No Cities Left is the best album I have had the pl... » 

Friday, May 30, 2003 

Fucking brilliant. Link via TMFTML, and they got it via No Rock And Roll Fun, which is apparantly great and I'd love to check it out (even though it's named after a middling Sleater-Kinney song), but there's that whole time problem. Enjoy anyway.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates