« Home | Whilst going through the back issues, finally foun... » | As much as some of my friends might think otherwis... » | Hendy on Christian music. Incredibly entertaining... » | The first movie review at the AV club this week co... » | No really, he's serious this time. » | It's true that Zach Parsons spends far too much ti... » | Just switched over to Firebird from IE, and boy, a... » | Pointed out to me by Tony: Why Ann Coulter upsets... » | This is just far too good. This site doesn't real... » | There is a sidelong reference to why we may never ... » 

Saturday, July 26, 2003 

I don't know about you, but propaganda is something I always find interesting. Especially when we can look at radio propaganda during World War 2, rather than, say, today's.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates