« Home | The peerless Ray's Place has a new column up. » | Wednesday's Emotional Setup: Soundtrack Of My Lif... » | Har har har. » | Jesus. I know they were aware of the risks and ev... » | Warren Ellis once again points the way to somethin... » | Boing Boing brings us the fascinating story of the... » | Ann Coulter is basically everything wrong with the... » | Oh, how I have missed Scary Go Round and John A.'s... » | The entry is now a bit old, but Stewart Henderson'... » | I'm back! The computer is back to nearly full eff... » 

Wednesday, July 09, 2003 

I sympathize with Josh, but at least in some cases, it's even worse than he thinks; not only haven't they not found the WMDs, not only did they know they wouldn't, but now we know they knew for sure.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates