« Home | I think it's great that deleted entries (for examp... » | This week's Wednesday's Emotional Setup was suffic... » | Another post at the journal, less tinged with the ... » | Fear and loathing at the ol' journal. » | Wednesday's Emotional Setup: King's Lead Hat Las... » | I've managed to locate a new hard drive for a good... » | ...except the link didn't take, for some reason. ... » | Finally linked Stylus, which continues to veer bet... » | Shane has just posted a run down of all of my frie... » | Wednesday's Emotional Setup: Holding Pattern My ... » 

Tuesday, July 08, 2003 

I'm back! The computer is back to nearly full effect, and so I should start blogging again in full tomorrow. But for now, let's just post the most frustrating thing I've read today. Two steps forward, one step back...



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates