« Home | This week's Wednesday's Emotional Setup was suffic... » | Another post at the journal, less tinged with the ... » | Fear and loathing at the ol' journal. » | Wednesday's Emotional Setup: King's Lead Hat Las... » | I've managed to locate a new hard drive for a good... » | ...except the link didn't take, for some reason. ... » | Finally linked Stylus, which continues to veer bet... » | Shane has just posted a run down of all of my frie... » | Wednesday's Emotional Setup: Holding Pattern My ... » | Updated the links here, which I've been using as p... » 

Wednesday, July 02, 2003 

I think it's great that deleted entries (for example the error message I just got) don't vanish until you post again. As I am now.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates