« Home | Another post at the journal, less tinged with the ... » | Fear and loathing at the ol' journal. » | Wednesday's Emotional Setup: King's Lead Hat Las... » | I've managed to locate a new hard drive for a good... » | ...except the link didn't take, for some reason. ... » | Finally linked Stylus, which continues to veer bet... » | Shane has just posted a run down of all of my frie... » | Wednesday's Emotional Setup: Holding Pattern My ... » | Updated the links here, which I've been using as p... » | Updated the link to Shane's blog to reflect his ch... » 

Wednesday, July 02, 2003 

This week's Wednesday's Emotional Setup was sufficiently big that Blogger wouldn't let me post it here. It is, however, in the journal as usual. I would like it very much if you would read it, which tells you something of how close the topic is to my heart. It's called "Nightswimming".



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates