« Home | 'Myxomatosis' is my favorite song of right this in... » | Computer has melted down again. Need to talk to m... » | Wednesday's Emotional Setup: Days Of Being Wild ... » | Happy Sacking of Troy day! Hey, this site is no G... » | Some poor guy is trying to update the Union Jack; ... » | This is why I love TMFTML. Both great songs. » | Ha! I beat Pete to the punch - I am listening to ... » | Good article on Helen Keller at the New Yorker. » | Truly monumental new post at The Church Of Me. » | Interesting article assessing Buffy's impact on TV... » 

Monday, June 16, 2003 

Updated the link to Shane's blog to reflect his change of venue. He's updating again, which is good. Why is it that everyone but me seems to make down there? Actually, due to some collossal fuckups on the part of Go Transit (although, arguably, mostly they were not Go's fault) I didn't catch me bus last night and wound up in Kitchener at 2:30 in the morning. Erik had to come get me. Computer is still drooling and shitting itself.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates