« Home | Stupid warning labels at Something Awful. The rad... » | More drama at The Church Of Me. That's a recommen... » | Ha ha ha! » | So I'm now on 'Inertia Creeps' (aka We Are Coming ... » | 'Angel' by Massive Attack: At 2:30 in the morning... » | Awesome awesome awesome. He even knows who Six By... » | You know, he's got a point. » | Yeah, they annoy the hell out of me, too. Almost ... » | This article I find very fascinating because Jeff ... » | Oh, so you mean I'm not a misogynist for saying th... » 

Tuesday, July 15, 2003 

What the FUCK? I can't actually believe this is happening until I have the new album in my hands. Could one of rock's most notorious unfinished projects actually defy the curse?



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates