« Home | I love John Allison. » | I was going to just link to the article that this ... » | Might as well try this... HipstersCircle I LimboG... » | I love living in science fiction. » | And for the record: I have yet to hear 'Fix Up Lo... » | "In related news, I've added a link to Fractionals... » | Finally, some non-violent movies. » | Was fascinated to find that over at Stylus they'd ... » | Great article on Coleridge. One of the echoes of ... » | Perhaps unsurpsiingly, the best post-blackout retu... » 

Wednesday, August 20, 2003 

"Hopefully all these miserable fuckers like Staind and Creed will go out of the window."

I don't think I've ever admired Elton John before. I mean, his choice on what to replace them with (Kings Of Leon, The Darkness), doesn't exactly light my fire, but the more people who call Creed 'fuckers' the better.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates