« Home | So they may free the children being held at Guanta... » | See, occasionally Pitchfork still nails it. If I ... » | Wigu! Wigu! Wigu! » | Penny Arcade gets back to what it's really all abo... » | Awesome! Link via Largehearted Boy. » | I know, I know - on to greener pastures soon. But... » | So Nick Southall (who I am not, I swear, stalking)... » | In other Stylus news, not sure what I think of thi... » | Joe Panzner: Jesus Fuck can that kid write! Havi... » | Looks like Johnny Cash is planning to die with his... » 

Friday, August 22, 2003 

I thought 'artistic merit' was public good, but I guess the law doesn't agree with me. I still stand by my earlier opinion: if any actual kids are involved, it's horrible and illegal, but if somebody wants to write a story to get their rocks off and never touches any kids I may find it disturbing but better that than molestation, I would think.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates