« Home | Wigu! Wigu! Wigu! » | Penny Arcade gets back to what it's really all abo... » | Awesome! Link via Largehearted Boy. » | I know, I know - on to greener pastures soon. But... » | So Nick Southall (who I am not, I swear, stalking)... » | In other Stylus news, not sure what I think of thi... » | Joe Panzner: Jesus Fuck can that kid write! Havi... » | Looks like Johnny Cash is planning to die with his... » | "To make up for the bad experience I had had that ... » | I'm not a huge fan of McSweeney's (to return to th... » 

Friday, August 22, 2003 

See, occasionally Pitchfork still nails it. If I want "southern rock" I'll listen to the Allmans doing 'Whipping Post', thanks very much. Having been raised partially on them and Little Feat I have very little tolerance for Kings Of Leon right now. Horrible album art as well.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates