« Home | I'm not a huge fan of McSweeney's (to return to th... » | Alan from low now has a tour diary up from when th... » | Personally, I found this very disturbing, but K. j... » | Found in the latest Popbitch to hit my inbox: "I ... » | Wednesday's Emotional Setup: Bands I Am Allowed T... » | I'd be voting for Galactus, myself (I mean, come o... » | "It seriously feels like you're being attacked by ... » | I really like the idea of the Stylus Singles Jukeb... » | "Hopefully all these miserable fuckers like Staind... » | I love John Allison. » 

Thursday, August 21, 2003 

"To make up for the bad experience I had had that day, my friends and I drove to Burger King, but do you know what happened that made my day worse? I saw a homeless man jacking off in the parking lot, and he looked directly into my eyes."

The Achewood Variety Hour: You know you want it.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates