« Home | Interesting article on France and the US, although... » | The American school system scares the shit out of me. » | The Andrew WK concert, by the way, was amazing. G... » | The best nickname I've ever heard of for female ge... » | I'm glad Shane is updating more often, but inquiri... » | Ted Koppel fucking rocks. » | New journal entry, at long last, in the usual place. » | Girls Are Pretty gets back to the real meat and po... » | So it took a little while for to link to the new, ... » | I don't know the candidates, but this is still funny. » 

Monday, September 08, 2003 

I can't seem to link the individual post, but go to Pete's blog and go to what is currently three down, the entry for 2:10 am on Sept. 8th. That sums up the experience pretty well. There was a lot of love in that sweaty, cramped room.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates