« Home | Well, I'm not American, but might as well get the ... » | Yes! New review up at And You Call Yourself A Sci... » | Almost forgot: The most remarkable thing in Stylu... » | It's funny 'cuz it's true. » | Articles like this depress me, as I'm pretty sure ... » | New journal entry up. Rejoice! » | Well, what do you know; one of my favorite bands, ... » | NME has partially redeemed the recent sorry state ... » | RIP » | Well, fuck me sideways. » 

Tuesday, September 16, 2003 

It's come to my attention that my favorite current comic book is not getting as many readers as it should be. Stormwatch: Team Achilles is so much better than it had to be, than it should have been, than the concept (Stormwatch reformed as covert anti-SPB operatives) would lead you to think. Micah Ian Wright is an amazing writer, and it's pretty much the only military type book that skews this far left, and with as much humour. If you read comics, pick it up.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates