« Home | Testing, testing » | Memory hole » | RIP, Mr. Carlson. » | Bit of a bizarre tracklisting for REM's best-of, b... » | I KRUG U PEEPLE ARE NOT » | Assorted readers of TMFTML (including myself, sadl... » | I'm not mistaking the whole 'bright' thing for an ... » | E.T. and God » | Check out 10 of 11 - beautiful shot. » | Interesting piece on the pros and cons of postmode... » 

Tuesday, September 23, 2003 

Jesus fucking Christ...

What the hell more do I have to do, here? I've republished, I've resaved, I've refreshed, and so on...



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates