« Home | Unexpected break » | Following a typewriter to sleep » | Prayer for the paranoid » | Slipped my mind » | Ex-President does something useful shocker » | Jesus! » | Open up my ribs and let the sun inside » | What the fuck? » | Going all high-brow on us » | Show me! Show you! Kikkoman! Kikkoman! » 

Tuesday, October 28, 2003 

Bet you can't eat just one

Why do I keep buying CDs? I dropped by Music In Orbit, our local non-chain music store, and could not help but buy the Classic Rockers collection of Augustus Pablo and the Fall's old live album Totale's Turns (It's Now Or Never).

My only defence? They came to just under $30 for both. And I just got paid. But still...



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates