« Home | It's really only funny if you're in philosophy, I ... » | A horse with no name » | Don't tread on me » | You're not alone, you're not alone » | Boo-ya » | HA HA HA HA HA HA HA » | PEE ON ME, ROMULUS! » | Stay focused » | It's funny 'cuz it's not me » | I left my heart in San Francisco » 

Friday, October 10, 2003 

Cracks in the facade

McClellend goes all Clinton-esque. I wasn't a big fan of Clinton (I don't give two shits about adultry, but if you perjure yourself, you should be impeached and removed), but at least he was never lying like this about national fucking security.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates